Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mystery Run!!

I signed up for a mystery run today! What exactly does that mean, you ask??  The answer is... I have no idea. What I do know is that I really wish I had a runny buddy to do this with.... any takers?? Ok I lied. I know a little about it. Here it is:

Next Thursday at 7:00pm we will meet somewhere. I've already forgotten where. And I will be given a bib number and a map. At which point in time I will probably get back in my car and drive home because things on paper scare me. This would be much easier if they just texted us the map at the start. That way I could just break out my phone and plug it into Google Maps and then I'd be set! But alas, this is not to be the case. So I will get back out of my car and attempt the following 2 things:
1. Find (or bribe) a friend to run with me
2. Read a map
This map is apparently going to show 11 different spots that I will need to run to. At each spot I will need to find a "thing". Once I have all 11 "things" I run back and hopefully I'm the first one there and I win! Yay winning! I'm totally kidding- I will not win. But I've heard that there will be "cool beverages" at the end which means I will definitely finish. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention- this race could be anywhere from 4-10(!) miles! Yikes!

Soooooo who's going to run it with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment