Sunday, June 3, 2012

Outta The Funk. At Least for a Day

My last run was a great run! One of those runs where you feel like you could just go forever. I was determined to make sure my run was longer than 3 miles.  I did just over 4.  I kept the pace easy going for the first 3 miles.  For the last mile-ish I picked up the pace and tried to keep it at under 9:00.  And I still felt great at the end!

I'm still planning on running later today.  I have a feeling that it will either start raining or I'll get distracted by baking and end up not going. 

Tomorrow is Monday which means speed session day.  I do believe I will be participating again this week. We'll see.

I keep going back and forth between wanting to do the 5k or the 10k at the Cancer Challenge in a  couple weeks.  I've never done a 10k, only 5ks and a marathon.  Kinda backwards, isn't it? And it's not like there are a ton of 10ks around.  But at the same time, I need to work on speed and a 5k would be a good judge of where I am fitness wise.  Decisions, decisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment