Saturday, April 21, 2012

Unforseen Demotivators

Saturday April 21

At what point in time do you stop saying "my knees hurt" and start saying "I have a knee injury"? I haven't had anything that I would consider a legit injury before, so I'm not sure. I think running again probably isn't going to happen any time soon and that makes me really sad. 
I forsee a knee doctor appointment in my future. I don't really want to go because I'm afraid their answers will be predictable, not very helpful, and super expensive. "Well Mrs. Patrick, your knees hurt because you had two kids super close together and your joints are still recovering.  Take some ibuprofen, drink plenty of water, and rest for a while. That will be $1500.  Please pay at the front desk".

I suppose I better start thinking about other work out-ly things to do. Maybe kickboxing.  Maybe pilates. Maybe P90X. Decisions, decisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment